Every member of the school is a responsible person and she should ensure that
any breach of discipline is prevented. If not preventable, then it must be
reported to the concerned authority without delay.
Pride in the School and in the people should prevent any member of the school from doing anything that would cause harm to the institution.
- All students must carry their School Almanac and identity Card to school every day.
- Students, who come to school on their own should arrive well before the reporting time.
- Students, who come to school escorted, should never leave before the escort arrives. ln case of any delay they should report to the school office.
- Students are allowed to use the school telephone only with the permission of the class teacher.
The school does not permit the celebration of birthdays on the school campus.
Private birthday invitations should be mailed, rather than passed in class,
unless the whole class is invited.
Parents are allowed to send at the most, two ordinary sweets per child to be distributed on the child's birthday. No other outside food is permitted.
- Use of appropriate language is expected at all times. Bullying, ragging and extortion are prohibited. There is to be NO violence at any time.
- Students are expected to be polite and proper with all the staff on campus.
- Alcohol, tobacco, cigarettes, drugs, firearms, lethal weapons, pornographic literature, pets, match boxes, lighters etc are totally forbidden.
- Electronic items like Discman, Walkman, iPod, Cell Phones are not permitted.
- Cash is not permitted and betting in any form is prohibited.
- There should be no distinction in terms of religion, caste, income group, region, colour, creed etc.